My Favorite Quotes
Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler — Albert Einstein.
Science is an essentially anarchic enterprise: theoretical anarchism is more humanitarian and more likely to encourage progress than its law-and-order alternatives — Paul K. Feyerabend.
Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it — Richard P. Feynman.
- I.1 My Biosketch
- I.2 Graduate Research Assistants and Post Doctoral Associates
- I.3 Undergraduate Research Assistants
- I.4 Research Group Photos
- II.1 Research Highlights
- II.2 Invited Lectures
- II.3 Research Projects
- III.1 Refereed Journals
- III.2 Books and Book Chapters
- III.3 Conference Proceedings
- III.4 Research and Technical Reports
- IV.1 Undergraduate Courses
- IV.2 Graduate Courses
- IV.3 Short Courses
- V.1 Professional Societies
- V.2 Committees and Boards
- VI. News